Trip To Andaman And Nicobar Rs. 17,999/- Per Person
Description :-A trip to Andaman and Nicobar, one of the most famous tourist islands in India, Andaman Island is having a series of scenic Island like Neil, Rangat, & Long and little Andaman Island and Ross and Smith Island.
Neil Island is enrich with greenery and is situated at about 36 km away from Port Blair. It is advisable visiting insight of these Islands for quaint tribal beaches. Best time to visits these Archipelagos with is during October to May.
Andaman and Nicobar is considered as heaven amongst nature’s lovers. Not only from India but from abroad too , visiters flew to this majestic Island for leisure time with family, friends and for honeymoon purposes. The charming weather adds the allure effect amongst travelers. Thus, making it a paradise filled with enormous beauty.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair – Corbyn’s Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound ShowArrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit theCorbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that visit famous Cellular Jail – National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs.In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havelock Island
Early morning departure by Govt Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit to Radha Nagar Beach (Voted as the Best Beach in Asia by the ‘Time Magazine’ in year 2004) + Stay here overnight amongst – sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 3: Havelock Island
Day free for leisure + Stay here overnight amongst – sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 4: Havelock Island – Neil Island
After breakfast visit to Elephanta Beach in the morning + Proceed towards Neil Island in the evening by Govt ferry & transfer to hotel.
Day 5: Neil Island – Port Blair
After breakfast visit to Bharatpur Beach + Laxmanpur Beach + Sitapur Beach in the morning + Return back to Port Blair in the evening by Govt ferry & transfer to hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair – Ross Island + Chidiya Tapu
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. In the evening proceed to Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment.
Day 7: Depart Port Blair
Transfer to Airport for return flight with a remembrance of exotic Andaman.
Hotel Details :-
|Port Blair||Hotel Marine View /Hotel Palika Palace/Similar||Da Bay Inn/Silver Spring/Similar||J Hotel/Megapode Resort/Similar||Hotel Sea Shell/Rose Valley Resort/Similar|
Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C Rooms + 03 Extra Person for 03 Nights with daily breakfast at Port Blair Hotel.
• Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C Room + 03 Extra Person for 02 Nights with breakfast at Havelock Island Hotel.
• Accommodation in 02 DBL NON A/C Cottages + 03 Extra Person for 01 Night with breakfast at Neil Island Hotel.
• Full 07 days sightseeing according to sightseeing programme mentioned below.
• Airport pick up & drop is inclusive.
• All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Private Car @ Port Blair + 01 NON A/C Private Car @ Havelock Island and Neil Island with driver.
• Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
• Onward transfer to Havelock Island by Govt Ferry.
• Transfer to Neil Island & return back to Port Blair by Govt Ferry.
• Trip to Elephanta Beach @ Havelock Island by sharing Boat + Snorkeling is inclusive.
• All taxes inclusive.
• Airfare / Ship fare,
• Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex &
• Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
• Sea Walk Cost – Rs. 3,700/- Per Person.
• Scuba Diving Cost – Rs. 3,500/- Per Person.