Kashmir Holiday Tour Packages Rs. 11,999/- Per Person
Kashmir, widely recognized for its charm, is a hot favorite honeymoon destination amongst Indians. In recent times, Kashmir has emerged in aero activity water sports place. Activities such as: Golfing, river rafting, skiing, camping, paragliding, heli skiing, ice hockey, snowboarding, water skiing, mountaineering, mountain cycling, trekking etc Kashmir holiday tour packages is well incorporated with tourists attract places like Zanskar, Yousmarg, Patnitop, Leh Ladakh, Kishtwar, Kargil, Sonmarg, Pahalgaon, Srinagar. One can witness the proper mingle of culture here, be it
Temples or mosques, nature beauty or historical monuments, Kashmir surely wins the heart of its visitors.
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar.Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Pahalgam – Srinagar
Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar.Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century &Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 04: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel.
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06: Departure Srinagar
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
Hotel Details :-
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Royale Jannat/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Grand Plaza/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /Hotel Pacific/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /The Pride Inn/Similar|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Golf Resort/Similar||Hotel Golden Residency/Similar||Hotel Baisaran/Similar||Hotel Pine Spring/Similar|
• 01 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
• 03 Nights accommodation in Hotel in Srinagar on twin sharing basis,
• 01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam on twin sharing basis,
• Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep,
• Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat,
• Badam Milk at Houseboat,
• Honeymoon Cake & Flower decoration at Houseboat,
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner,
• Heating stoves (Bukhari) at Houseboat
• 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat),
• Same day excursion to Gulmarg&Pahalgam,
• Exclusive a/c Xylo / Taverafor transfers & sightseeing,
• All present applicable taxes as on date.
• Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
• Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
• Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
• Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
• Entrance Free at any monument.
• Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
• Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.