Best Holidays Packages In Kashmir Rs. 8,999/- Per Person
A region in south-central Asia, Kashmir locally known as Cashmere plays important role in tourism sector. Being a live Paradise on Earth, the region receives plenty of tourists throughout the year. The destination is popular equally amongst both International and Domestic respectively. Best known for capped mountains with snow, Lakes surrounded with greenery. Kashmiri foods, tea, handicrafts and shawls are widely famous. Best holidays packages in Kashmir offers stay at houseboat, while people are fond of this valley for its natural breathtaking beauty, locals follow here simple lifestyle. One of the most sought after tourist destination, Kashmir’s saffron and silk are well-liked.
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Day 04: Srinagar-Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Return back to Srinagar for overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05: Departure from Srinagar
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
Hotel Details :-
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Royale Jannat/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Grand Plaza/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /Hotel Pacific/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /The Pride Inn/Similar|
• 01 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
• 03 Nights accommodation inHotel in Srinagar on twin sharing basis,
• Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep.
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner,
• 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person in 01 Boat)
• Same day excursion to Sonmarg, Gulmarg&Pahalgam,
• Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Taverafor transfers & sightseeing,
• All present applicable taxes as on date.
• Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
• Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
• Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
• Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
• Entrance Free at any monument.
• Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
• Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.