Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Rs. 8,999/- Per Person
From many charms of India, Kashmir is the place crowned as “Heaven on Earth”. Belongs to the state of Jammu & Kashmir, while ladakh holding a prominent part. For visiting Kashmir the best time is a summer, the beauty of the place blooms more during summers with the spread of greenery and of course hill hills covered with snow. In the valley of beauty, there is plenty to woo and do.
Kashmir honeymoon tour presents plethora of activities that makes your honeymoon a memorable one. Best time to visit in valley is summers.
DAY 01: Arrive Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 02: In Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: Srinagar– Gulmarg – Srinagar
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 04: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight
Hotel Details :-
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Royale Jannat/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Grand Plaza/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /Hotel Pacific/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /The Pride Inn/Similar|
• 01 Nights accommodation in Houseboat on twin Sharing Basis,
• 02 night accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis,
• Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep,
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner,
• 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat),
• Same day excursion to Gulmarg&Sonmarg,
• Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Tavera for transfers & sightseeing,
• All present applicable taxes as on date.
• Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
• Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
• Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
• Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
• Entrance Free at any monument.
• Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
• Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.