Holiday Package For Kashmir Rs. 11999/- Per Person
Kashmir Valley is situated between the Karakoram and Pir Panjal mountain range in the Jammu and Kashmir state of India. One can simply agree with the merit of this enunciation of gorgeousness after having visit gardens, valley of snow, and meadows. For witnessing the exquisiteness of Kashmir valley, numerous of trippers visit this magnificent place every year. Tourism is the key source of income for enormous sections of the population of the Kashmir. Holiday Package for Kashmir includes places to visit such as: Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, and Srinagar/Dal Lake are some of the phenomenon locations to visit.
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar- Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Pahalgam – Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar.Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century &Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Srinagar – Manasbal Lake – Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Manasbal. Manasbal Lake famous for bird watching & its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. Later, visit old city of Srinagar including trip to Jamia Masjid, Hari Parbat Fort & old market of Srinagar. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 56 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07: Srinagar Departure
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
Hotel Details :-
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Royale Jannat/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel Grand Plaza/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /Hotel Pacific/Similar||Deluxe Houseboat /The Pride Inn/Similar|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Golf Resort/Similar||Hotel Golden Residency/Similar||Hotel Baisaran/Similar||Hotel Pine Spring/Similar|
|Gulmarg||Hotel AfrawatGulmarg/Similar||Hotel Poshwan/Similar||Alpine Ridge/Similar||Pine Spring/Similar|
• 01 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
• 04Nights accommodation in Hotel in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
• 01Nights accommodation inHotel in Pahalgam on twin sharing basis,
• Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep,
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner,
• 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat),
• Same day excursion to Sonmarg&Gulmarg,
• Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Tavera for transfers & sightseeing,
• All present applicable taxes as on date.
• Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
• Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
• Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
• Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
• Entrance Free at any monument.
• Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
• Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.